• Ideal for any type of building
•Fits either flush to a flat wall or can be inserted into a facade on shopfronts
• Available up to 7m wide with a 4m projection as a single unit, or up to 12m wide with a 4m projection as 2 units.
• Choose from 47 RAL colours and 9 scratch-resistant trend colours to choose from.
• 3 different models for all different installation types:
- I2000– Excludes the back panel – best suited for wall installations.
- K2000– Fully Cassetted Awning with a rear back panel (hiding the mechanism from the rear) for any type of building.
- N2000 – Excludes the cassette – designed to fit into facades.
The I/K/N 2000 is the tried-and-tested, classic cassette awning from Weinor.
The I2000 is without a back-plate, best suited for level building facades. The K2000 has a back-plate, best suited for uneven bases. The N2000 is an awning designed especially for niche fixings. With its unique flat front rail, the awning disappears almost completely into the facade.
One retracted, the fabric and mechanisms of the I/K/N awnings are safely protected inside the cassette.
As with all Weinor Awnings, customisation options are available, allowing you to create a bespoke awning that suits your patio or outdoor area. All Weinor awnings are made to order in their factory in Germany, manufactured to the highest standard. Don’t compromise on quality when looking for the perfect awning.
Contact the team at Saffron Shutters and Awnings today to begin your journey.